Zerodha: Review, Brokerage Charges & Other Details
- Less Brokerage
- Very Good Trading Application/ Platform
- Direct Mutual Fund Investment
- Investor Education Platform
- Server issue in busy days
- Charges for Call n Trade
- Average Customer Service
Zerodha is an Indian stock brokerage company offering brokerage-free equity investment, retail, and institutional brokerage, and ie; also trades in currencies and commodities. Zerodha was founded in 2010 in Bangalore, Karnataka, India and currently, the company is located in many cities in India. Zerodha is a member of the Indian National Stock Exchange, Bombay Stock Exchange, Multi Commodity Exchange MCX-SX.
Zerodha is also known for its different innovative initiatives like Zerodha Small Case from which you can make thematic investments. At the same time, you can use Zerodha Coin to invest in mutual funds. Zerodha Varsity for investors education and many other services.
|Zerodha Brokerage and Charges|
Zerodha Equity Brokerage
Zerodha Equity F&O Brokerage
Zerodha Currency F&O Brokerage
Zerodha Commodities Brokerage
Zerodha Trading & Tools
Zerodha Kite 3.0:
- Clean UI: Zerodha Kite is a sleek investment and trading platform with good innovations given with wonderful usability, investing within the stock markets has ne’er been this straightforward.
- Advance Chart: Many of indicators, studies, and tools on a powerful and customisable charts makes it one of the best trading platform .
- One Universal Search: Searching a script is as easy as typing the name of the script with no hurdles and weird confusion.
Zerodha coin is an all in one mutual fund investment platform where you can find many direct mutual funds, be that is equity, debt., hybrid or arbitrage. Diversify your your portfolio by buying commission free mutual funds directly from Zerodha coin.
Other Partner Programs of Zerodha includes small case, sensibull, streak and golden Pi.